We’re excited to have you as a guest! Please review these RV campground policies as you plan your trip. If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, check our amenities page or just get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.
Duvall in the Smokies RV Campground is open year round.
Open year round from 9:00 am-5:00 pm
General RV Campground Policies
- Check in begins at noon
- Check out by 11:00 am
- Quiet hours: 10:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Any visitors visiting our guests must leave by 10 pm.
- Limit of 1 vehicle per site. Do not park on the grass. $5.00 per day for ONE additional vehicle if parking is available.
- One RV camper per site. We don’t allow washing vehicles & RV Campers inside the Campground
- No Home made RV Camper. No Boats
- Speed limit in the campground: 7mph
- Golf carts & bicycles are welcome. Electric golf carts only. Ride only on the pavement
- We understand things happen. If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know 72 hours by noon prior your check in date. There is a $10.00 cancellation processing fee. You can use your deposit for a future reservation without the cancellation processing fee.
- Only Phone Cancellations are acceptable
- No-shows will be charged for one night at full price
- No refund for early departures
Pets are welcome on a leash. Please pick up after your pets. Keep the pets offthe mulch beds, and don’t let them pee on the plants & trees.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items and accidents in the Campground
- Blocks are required under outriggers
- Curbside trash pick up at 9:00 am, noon & 3:00 pm.
No children under 14 without parent supervision in the laundry, splash pad and bathhouse
No pets are allowed in the laundry, splash pad and bathhouse
No smoking, including e-cigarettes in the laundry, splash pad and bathhouse
There is an additional $5.00 per day for electric cars hooking up to the pedestal
- Max of 6 people per RV Site including visitors. There is a $5.00 charge per visitor per day, and a $10.00 charge per visitor vehicle per day, if parking is available.
- No tents. No Pop-up campers
Our policies are intended to create a pleasant experience for all campers. We ask that you NOT:
- Ride ATVs & Dirt Bikes in the Campground
- Use tents
- Use generators
- Burn firewood outside of the fire rings
- Throw trash or cigarette butts in the fire rings
- Sell merchandise inside the campground
As of March 2015, the National Park Service is requiring that campers in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park use only certified heat-treated firewood, or downed wood collected inside the park, for campfires.
Duvall in the Smokies sells local firewood for use in our campground. Only heat-treated wood may be taken into the national park.
Why can’t I bring wood from home into the park?
Tree-killing insects and diseases have become a major threat to the forests of the national park and our entire region. Whether you’re bringing firewood from your home a few miles away or from another part of the country, it can contain pests that put more than 40 species of hardwood trees at risk—not to mention the other plants and animals that rely on healthy forests.
According to conservative estimates, 50% of park’s forests could be killed or damaged by these pests. Treating firewood with heat protects the park by ensuring that none of these pests remain in the wood that you bring in. For more details on the National Park Service’s Firewood Policy, just click here.
If you’re ready to book your campsite, just click below! If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, just get in touch.